Summer Berries are Everywhere!
It’s the perfect time to enjoy fresh raspberries with coconut cream.
I kind of feel like smothering any fruit in coconut cream is a good idea.
You can really use and kind of fruit here. Mangoes are an especially delicious choice with this lightly sweetened coconut cream.
The coconut cream is sweetened with just a tiny bit of maple syrup. I like to sprinkle just a little bit on panela sugar on top. Panela sugar is less refined sugar that is not only tasty but has some actual nutrition in it.
The Panela sugar is a little bit crunchy so it adds a nice texture to cream. Give it a try. I love using panela sugar as a substitute for regular sugar. It’s rich and earthy. It gives baked goods a really distinctive flavor profile. I almost can’t describe it. You really need to try it.
I finish everything off with a dusting of unsweetened cocoa powder.
We hope you enjoy this super easy dessert.
Raspberries and Coconut Cream
- 12 ounces fresh raspberries
- 6 ounces coconut cream
- 2 tsp panela sugar
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Whip cold coconut cream and maple syrup together until slightly fluffy. (cream will still be loose)
- Add ¼ of the berries to each of 4 bowls.
- Add ¼ of the coconut cream to each of the 4 bowls.
- Dust with panela sugar and cocoa powder.