Greek Salad Dressing
My mouth is watering just thinking about the lemon–garlicky, salty feta-ness of this Mediterranean-style dressing.
I love to eat a big bowl of cucumbers topped with this dressing. When I was pregnant with my daughter the one thing that I had cravings for was cucumbers. I would eat cucumbers by the bushel. My favorite three ways to eat them were with Greek dressing, a sesame soy dressing, or with lime and chili. – Seriously, so good!!!!
This Greek dressing really brings a bowl of veggies to life.
ARE YOU TIRED OF THE SAME OLD BORING FOOD?
Download my MOST POPULAR seasoning mixes and get some flavor in your life. These easy to store mixes are a must have to spice up your dinner game.
Pro tip: This is the best garlic press that I have ever used. It works really well, is easy on your hands, easy to clean – AND the stainless steel keeps your hands from smelling of garlic!
Super Easy Greek Salad Dressing
- ½ cup lemon juice freshly squeezed (approx. 2 lemons)
- 6 cloves garlic pressed through a garlic press
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup crumbled feta optional
- Squeeze the juice from 2 lemons. Add to a medium bowl.
- Add 6 large cloves of pressed garlic into the lemon juice.
- Add 1 tbsp minced fresh oregano.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. (use less salt if adding feta)
- Whisk in olive oil as you drizzle is slowly into the lemon juice.
- Stir in ¼ cup of crumbled feta.