Greek Salad Dressing
My mouth is watering just thinking about the lemon–garlicky, salty feta-ness of this Mediterranean-style dressing.
I love to eat a big bowl of cucumbers topped with this dressing. When I was pregnant with my daughter the one thing that I had cravings for was cucumbers. I would eat cucumbers by the bushel. My favorite three ways to eat them were with Greek dressing, a sesame soy dressing, or with lime and chili. – Seriously, so good!!!!
This Greek dressing really brings a bowl of veggies to life.
Pro tip: This is the best garlic press that I have ever used. It works really well, is easy on your hands, easy to clean – AND the stainless steel keeps your hands from smelling of garlic!
Super Easy Greek Salad Dressing
- ½ cup lemon juice freshly squeezed (approx. 2 lemons)
- 6 cloves garlic pressed through a garlic press
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup crumbled feta optional
- Squeeze the juice from 2 lemons. Add to a medium bowl.
- Add 6 large cloves of pressed garlic into the lemon juice.
- Add 1 tbsp minced fresh oregano.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. (use less salt if adding feta)
- Whisk in olive oil as you drizzle is slowly into the lemon juice.
- Stir in ¼ cup of crumbled feta.
Become a Beast Bowl Insider!
Get weekly meal plans and insider tips that I don't share anywhere else. No Spam Ever!