- Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- Chai Latte Chia Pudding – how hipster is that!? Chai and Chia in the same recipe! 🙂
Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 2 cups Silk coconut milk
- 6.8 ounce container of cream of coconut
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips Guittard
- ⅔ cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- Add chia seeds to a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to Vitamix.
- Blend until the chocolate is evenly incorporated.
- Pour over chia seeds, whisk.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Whisk again and then pour into 6 containers. Refrigerate for a few hours, until set up before serving.