- Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- Chai Latte Chia Pudding – how hipster is that!? Chai and Chia in the same recipe! 🙂
Chocolate Chia Pudding
- 2 cups Silk coconut milk
- 6.8 ounce container of cream of coconut
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips Guittard
- ⅔ cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- Add chia seeds to a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to Vitamix.
- Blend until the chocolate is evenly incorporated.
- Pour over chia seeds, whisk.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Whisk again and then pour into 6 containers. Refrigerate for a few hours, until set up before serving.
ARE YOU TIRED OF THE SAME OLD BORING FOOD?
Download my MOST POPULAR seasoning mixes and get some flavor in your life. These easy to store mixes are a must have to spice up your dinner game.