Another addition to the Beast Bowl line-up
The latest beast bowl addition is another fantastic way to get your proteins and all your veggies in one meal. Eating a steady stream of protein balanced with veggies and enough carbs is the best way to keep your hormones and metabolism balanced.
There is so much flavor in this bowl
Imagine the best chicken burrito you’ve ever had, then just put it in a bowl.
You can pick whatever combination of veggies from the list of bowl ingredients that you like – start with those as your base. The amounts provided are a rough estimate, but you can always add more or less depending on your taste.
ARE YOU TIRED OF THE SAME OLD BORING FOOD?
Download my MOST POPULAR seasoning mixes and get some flavor in your life. These easy to store mixes are a must have to spice up your dinner game.
I’m working on a long list of Beast Bowls to come. I hope you will stay tuned for them all. I ‘ve found that most often on the days where I am busy and running around with way too much to do I often throw together some arrangement of veggies and protein in a bowl and then add some sort of flavor bomb sauce and call it a day. I am working on putting these together so that you took an have all the stuff on hand to make quick and easy meals all week long.
I know you will love this Chipotle Chicken Beast Bowl as much as I do.
If you make it, I wanna see it #foodologygeekbeastbowl insta and share it with me.
Chipotle Chicken Beast Bowl
- 3 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning Foodology Geek Brand
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp pepper
Chipotle Lime Dressing
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise avocado oil based
- ½ tsp taco seasoning Foodology Geek Brand
- ½ tsp chipotle pepper
- 1 tbsp lime juice about ½ a lime
- 1 tbsp Chipotle Cholula hot sauce
- 4 cups romaine torn
- 2 cups spinach torn
- 1 cup red cabbage finely sliced
- 1 cup corn fresh or frozen
- 1 cup black beans
- 4 tbsp green onions
- 2 avocados diced
- 2 jalapeño
- ½ cup cilantro chopped
- 4 tbsp salsa fresca
- Preheat oven to 425℉
- Toss chicken breasts with salt, pepper, taco seasoning and olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes, chop.
Chipotle Lime Dressing
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk until well blended.
Build A Bowl
- Assemble your choice of ingredients in a sizable bowl.
- Add chopped chicken.
- Add dressing and jalapeños. Top with avocado.