An All American classic!
This Beast Bowl combines all of your favorite things into a juicy tasty bowl of burger heaven.
Make it beast style and you have a protein-packed bowl of deliciousness without all the carbs. The only question here is cheese or no cheese? Because we all know bacon is required!
Cheese? Yes Please![/caption]
As Californians, the In-N-Out Burger is a classic!
When I order a burger at In-N-Out, I order it ‘protein style.‘ I do this to avoid gluten and the processed carbs. (Hey, it leaves room for eating more fries!) Ordering ‘protein style’ means that the burger comes wrapped in leafed iceberg lettuce instead of a bun.
ARE YOU TIRED OF THE SAME OLD BORING FOOD?
Download my MOST POPULAR seasoning mixes and get some flavor in your life. These easy to store mixes are a must have to spice up your dinner game.
Make it Animal Style, and you’ll get In-N-Out’s secret sloppy sauce. It definitely gets all over the place. As you may well imagine an ‘animal style’ protein burger is screaming for a bowl.
This bowl was created to bring you the ultimate healthy burger experience and I think we nailed it!
The ‘Beast’ sauce is on point! The burgers are tasty and perfectly pre-portioned. The toppings are up to you!
I use a cookie scoop to pre-portion these so that packing lunch is easy breezy (my burgers were about 2 ounces each.) You can easily add as many to your bowl as you need or want. You get an extra healthy serving of veggies and no extra processed carbs. This bowl will have you feeling like you can have your burgers and eat them too!
Make this All American Burger Beast Bowl your way.
This bowl is built with a core protein in mind, the toppings are flexible. Whenever I’m building a Beast Bowl I try to get a few handfuls of leafy greens and then some colorful stuff like tomatoes and onions. Shoot for 2-3 cups of veggies in your bowl.
Eating Beast Bowl style really does make getting the right balance of macronutrients in a no-brainer.
If you have room for some carbs, like on leg day, add some oven roasted fries to your bowl! The possibilities are endless. Have fun with it and let us know what you come with.
My mouth is watering looking at this photo of juicy burgers in a bowl.[/caption]
All American Hamburger Beast Bowl
- 2 lbs grass fed hamburger
- cheese optional
- salt and pepper to taste
Super Easy Beast Sauce
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- ½ tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp sweet pickle relish
- iceberg lettuce
- red onions
- dill pickles
- Add the salt and pepper to meat. Mix to incorporate.
- Divide into 8 small burger patties.
- PRO TIP: use the #20 cookie scoop to portion of the perfect burgers.
- Fry or grill on med high for approximately 3 minutes each side.
- Add cheese the last 30 seconds.
- Remove from pan and place on a plate. Rest covered loosely with foil while you prepare the rest of the bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together. Use to top your bowl.
- You can use organic ingredients here or even make it all from scratch. That will be another post…
- Add whatever bowl fixin’s you would like to a large bowl. Top with burgers and sauce.